Saturday, March 16, 2013

Pleasurable Dumbness - Worth the Money!

Bate Rate: 0.4884

Well I've been naughty today and succumbed to a temptation to download a hypnosis file from warpmymind called Pleasurable Dumbness, I debated for sometime about whether or not to do it, it costs $10, but it was a great investment!  The file really gets you down deeper than others I've tried and ultimately gets you to want to have a hard cock. (sorry for being vulgar, but you did click yes on sexual content when you opened this blog!  :P )  Anyways, I jerked off three times today and this file is to blame.  The orgasm on the last time was mind blowing as I was jerking off in my fleshjack as I was listening to it.  I wrote in my log that this was the best one so far this year.... I think the file really hits on my deepest, darkest sexual desire.

I regret I don't have any profound things to reflect on other than the sheer pleasure of hedonism.  It's hard to get away from, you know, your cock.  I know I would have a very hard time giving this up.  I also looked at how I was doing for my goal of 70%, one of the reasons I am opening up more now to masturbation is to meet this goal, right now at 48.8%; you can see that in my BR at the top.

Man I feel slow now, I think it was the file, hehe.  Well that is about all I have to write, will revisit my path into masturbatory bliss in future posts.  Until then, bate on!!

Oh, and if you are remotely into this "get dumb and feel good" fetish that I seem to have, I recommend the file, check it out!

No comments: